Re: [K12OSN] Heads up: wikki cleanup please?

Dan Young wrote:

On 7/1/07, James P. Kinney III <jkinney localnetsolutions com> wrote:
I just went to the k12ltsp wikki and clicked on the Technical header.
The page that comes up is pure garbage and it all links to stuff I'm
sure would be embarrassing.

http://k12ltsp.org/mediawiki/index.php/Technical

That's some of the wikispam I referenced in my reCAPTCHA message last week.

Anybody who is logged in can hit the history link and roll back those
sorts of changes. A broken MediaWiki extension prevented rollbacks. I
just fixed that and rolled back that page.

Will the wiki replace the website some day? A lot of the info on the k12ltsp.org website is referencing really old versions, etc.

Nils Breunese.