[K12OSN] Wiki as frontpage, was "Heads up: wikki cleanup please?"

On 7/2/07, Nils Breunese <nils breun nl> wrote:
Will the wiki replace the website some day? A lot of the info on the
k12ltsp.org website is referencing really old versions, etc.

Dunno. Not really my call. I'd probably lean that way, but frankly the
wiki is in pretty sorry shape too. I did my best with the phpwiki
conversion, but there's still a fair amount of cruft. Entropy seems to
be at work.

I'd welcome any help on polishing it up.

--
Dan Young <dyoung mesd k12 or us>
Multnomah ESD - Technology Services