[K12OSN] Linux Journal

The August issue of Linux Journal magazine has an article on our school's transition to thin clients. It's in the "Up Front" section, and I'm terribly excited to have my article published. :)

(I also wrote the article highlighted on the cover, and the cover photo is mine -- but they're not LTSP related, so I won't mention them...)

http://www.linuxjournal.com/issue/160

-Shawn

--
Shawn Powers