[K12OSN] Main authentication server down

David Hopkins dahopkins429 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 17:43:02 UTC 2007

Hmmm ... seems oriented to LVM2, and this system apparently is using LVM1.
And, all my commands pvscan or whatnot get a "cannot execute binary file"
error because of library issues most likely?  system is 64 bit, amd
opteron.  It is like I need one magic edit or command and I can get the
system up and then go from there.