Re: [K12OSN] Main authentication server down

On 7/2/07, David Hopkins <dahopkins429 gmail com> wrote:
Hmmm ... seems oriented to LVM2, and this system apparently is using LVM1.
And, all my commands pvscan or whatnot get a "cannot execute binary file"
error because of library issues most likely?  system is 64 bit, amd opteron.
 It is like I need one magic edit or command and I can get the system up and
then go from there.

Does a "vgck" say anything interesting?

--
Dan Young <dyoung mesd k12 or us>