Re: [K12OSN] Main authentication server down

Actually, after sitting for 24+ hours, the system has decided to reboot (??!!!!!)

Now, the ldap database seems to be corrupted, so ran an interactive boot, bypassing the ldap-related stuff, ran a slapd_db_recover -v -h /var/lib/ldap  and then rebooting to see if that corrects the login issues

On 7/2/07, Dan Young <dyoung mesd k12 or us> wrote:
On 7/2/07, David Hopkins <dahopkins429 gmail com> wrote:
> Hmmm ... seems oriented to LVM2, and this system apparently is using LVM1.
> And, all my commands pvscan or whatnot get a "cannot execute binary file"
> error because of library issues most likely?  system is 64 bit, amd opteron.
>  It is like I need one magic edit or command and I can get the system up and
> then go from there.

Does a "vgck" say anything interesting?

--
Dan Young <dyoung mesd k12 or us>