[K12OSN] Howto Setup VNC with LTSP 5 (Edubuntu) (strange keymap)

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Mon Jul 2 20:03:19 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2 Jul 2007 14:52:38 -0500, Jim Kronebusch wrote
> Thanks.  This worked.  I was doing basically the same thing but via xinetd.  I
> removed xinetd and set up as you suggested.  Now I can just tweak some settings.
>
> thanks again
> Jim

Funny, all seemed to be okay, except now that I try and type my keyboard layout seems
messed up.  I can type fine at the login screen, but once logged everything is messed
up. Here is the characters type when I type "testing" in openoffice "ngbnlûj".  Any
suggestions would be great.