[K12OSN] Drupal or Joomla

** Confidential **
** High Priority **

Anyone using Joomla or Drupal content management system for a production
site? Would love to see how it turned out for you. I have been playing
with Joomla and seems pretty nice, was thinking about buying a 40$
template and see what the outcome looks like. Then I started reading
about how much more powerful drupal is but also more complicated. Anyone
care to give their opinion on the systems or think I should stick with
doing it in Dreamweaver? Thanks Travis.

http://drupal.org/
http://www.joomla.org/
http://www.compassdesigns.net/professional-joomla-templates.html