Re: [K12OSN] Drupal or Joomla

On 7/3/07, Travis Smith <tsmith geneseeschools org> wrote:
** Confidential **
** High Priority **

Anyone using Joomla or Drupal content management system for a production
site? Would love to see how it turned out for you. I have been playing
with Joomla and seems pretty nice, was thinking about buying a 40$
template and see what the outcome looks like. Then I started reading
about how much more powerful drupal is but also more complicated. Anyone
care to give their opinion on the systems or think I should stick with
doing it in Dreamweaver? Thanks Travis.

You might want to have a look at DrupalEd -- Drupal for Educators.

http://www.drupaled.org/

--Tom