[K12OSN] Drupal or Joomla

rmcdaniel at indata.us rmcdaniel at indata.us
Tue Jul 3 16:14:59 UTC 2007

I have looked at both.  Joomla is my choice for several reasons.  Joomla
is sooooo much easier to setup and get running. It also has many
different modules/components like a lunch menu component that is useful
for a school system.  I did purchase a nice template from
www.joomlashack.com called "Lightfast" that looks good and is easy to
setup.  It should be live shortly.

Ron

Ronald R. McDaniel