[K12OSN] need some basic help

Jason Smith centerplacedude at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 16:35:12 UTC 2007

Thanks, Jim.  Could you or someone else point me in the right direction to
set up a second ltsp tree?  I would like to have the bare minimum in it.  I
have tried to find some help online, but obviously not having any luck
finding the right combination of search words =)  I am doing this on FC6 and
not Edubuntu.

Jason