Re: [K12OSN] Drupal or Joomla

I've used and developed for Postnuke (http://www.postnuke.com) for sometime now and have been very impressed with it's API. Very powerful, flexible, and a breeze to develop with.

Mark

Nils Breunese wrote:

Travis Smith wrote:

Anyone using Joomla or Drupal content management system for a production
site? Would love to see how it turned out for you. I have been playing
with Joomla and seems pretty nice, was thinking about buying a 40$
template and see what the outcome looks like. Then I started reading
about how much more powerful drupal is but also more complicated. Anyone
care to give their opinion on the systems or think I should stick with
doing it in Dreamweaver?

We've used Drupal. I'll admit it's complex, but also very flexible. If Joomla fits your needs, it might be easier, though I haven't used it myself.

Nils Breunese.