[K12OSN] AD Integration: Not able to login with domain account

Rob Owens rowens at ptd.net
Wed Jul 4 00:10:18 UTC 2007

I'm not sure if this is what's causing your problem or not, but the
default value for a couple of options in smb.conf changed recently.  I
ran into this problem when configuring K12LTSP 5.0EL for AD
authentication.  The options are "winbind enum groups" and "winbind enum
users".  They used to default to "yes", but now they default to "no".
You might want to try setting them to "yes" and see if that fixes
anything.

-Rob