Re: [K12OSN] Review of NorhTec MicroClient Jr. thin client

Thanks, Robert. I have a couple here in the shop.
They are quite usable as thin clients. Since they are rather slow, they
won't push the resources of the server too much.

In prior tests with much faster hardware, apps like tuxmath would bog
down the server. But a 200 MHz CPU just can't pit bits to pixels fast
enough to bog things down running tuxmath :)  I only have 2 of these and
I estimate it would take at around 4 to provide the load running tuxmath
that a single 700 MHz Pentium thinkpad can pull on the same server.

As a general purpose student client they work very well!