[K12OSN] changing size of teachertool broadcast window.

I was doing a demo for a group of teacher the other day and I found the 640x800 window too small. Is there a way to make it a bigger size, full screen or even resizable?
(In NX if you log in in windowed mode and click the maximize window button, the whole desktop resizes to fit the window.)

Thanks.
Krsnendu dasa