Re: [K12OSN] new principal ... wants new feature

  I've had it working once, but newer, non-beta versions don't seem to work at all. That is the killer app that ties this all together, in my opinion. Unfortunately it doesn't work well with Win98, at least with any that I have tried. I've considered going the $200 one-time-support option from NX just to get this working correctly, though I'm sure they'll tell me it's in my java configuration.
-Michael

Krsnendu dasa wrote:
Has anyone go the web interface for nx working? Would be a fantastic feature.