Re: [K12OSN] new principal ... wants new feature

I use freenx daily.. just not the web-companion product. I've also had trouble getting the nxclient3.0.0 running on Win98. The XP and linux clients work great.
-Michael

john wrote:
I'll chime in here, merely to ask is ANYONE using freenx or nomachine
successfully? The only place I've ever seen it work is on the
nomachine website.

John