Re: [K12OSN] new principal ... wants new feature

I do at our school.  I've been using freenx for a few years now to do
remote administration from home with NoMachine's Windows and Linux
client software.  I love it.

However, no one else at our school is using the freenx connecting
because our Internet connection is relatively slow and I don't want it
overloaded with multiple simultaneous connections from the outside.
If we can negotiate a faster Internet connection this summer I might
open up access through freenx for the upcoming semester.

David Whitmer
Director of Media & Technology
Calvary Schools of Holland (Michigan)
web: www.calvaryschoolsholland.org