Re: [K12OSN] changing size of teachertool broadcast window.

On 7/5/07, Krsnendu dasa <krsnendu108 gmail com> wrote:
I was doing a demo for a group of teacher the other day and I found the
640x800 window too small. Is there a way to make it a bigger size, full
screen or even resizable?
(In NX if you log in in windowed mode and click the maximize window button,
the whole desktop resizes to fit the window.)

Thanks for reminding me Krsnendu. This is something I also wanted.  I
should be able to put this in the next version out this summer.

--
Robert Arkiletian