Re: [K12OSN] changing size of teachertool broadcast window.

On 7/6/07, Jim Kronebusch <jim winonacotter org> wrote:

Could we also get TeacherTool working in Edubuntu Feisty with LTSP5?

Just kidding Robert :-)  I just wish it worked there, the Student Control Panel

This might happen. I am going to write a version for Kamloops (they
use diskless 100% local apps). I think LTSP5 should be similar. I
don't want to promise but if I have time I'll do it.

--
Robert Arkiletian