Subject: [K12OSN] fc6 and webmin problem
From: Barry Cisna <brcisna eazylivin net>
Date: Fri, July 06, 2007 1:42 pm
To: k12osn redhat com

Hello All,

I've searched the archives here and Googled. Has anyone had trouble
getting fc6 and latest version of Webmin ( 1.350) getting to open. Webmin
appears to be running,by doing a " ps aux | grep webmin" , as well as
looking in "services" it shows as running, but when i do
https://localhost:10000 I get "unable to connect". Nothing at all
appears
in the log files pertianing to Webmin failing to open up?
BTW: This is my first install of FC6.

Thanks,

Barry Cisna