Re: [K12OSN] What happened to k12ltsp.howtoz.net?

Gavin-
Would you consider putting your how-to's into the k12ltsp wiki, just so they're in the same spot as the regular docs? I had put some links to them on the wiki a while back...somewhere, but they may not be there anymore (they may not have survived the migration to mediawiki).

I, too, still refer to your how-to's regularly, and have been resorting to the wayback machine to find them. It be nice to be able to find them right on the wiki directly.

Peter