[K12OSN] What happened to k12ltsp.howtoz.net?

Peter Scheie peter at scheie.homedns.org
Sun Jul 8 15:18:14 UTC 2007

Gavin-
Would you consider putting your how-to's into the k12ltsp wiki, just so
they're in the same spot as the regular docs?  I had put some links to
them on the wiki a while back...somewhere, but they may not be there
anymore (they may not have survived the migration to mediawiki).

I, too, still refer to your how-to's regularly, and have been resorting
to the wayback machine to find them.  It be nice to be able to find them
right on the wiki directly.

Peter