[K12OSN] liberation-fonts instead of msttcorefonts?

Hello,

I recently installed K12LTSP 5EL and notice that the 'Get Fonts' launcher in 'Install additional software' builds and installs msttcorefonts. Red Hat has recently released the liberation-fonts package, which contains GPL substitutes for Microsoft's fonts.

The press release says: "There are three sets: Sans (a substitute for Arial, Albany, Helvetica, Nimbus Sans L, and Bitstream Vera Sans), Serif (a substitute for Times New Roman, Thorndale, Nimbus Roman, and Bitstream Vera Serif) and Mono (a substitute for Courier New, Cumberland, Courier, Nimbus Mono L, and Bitstream Vera Sans Mono)."

I've installed the liberation-fonts package on K12LTSP 5EL and it works great. Shouldn't the script install these fonts instead?

  <https://www.redhat.com/promo/fonts/>

Nils Breunese.