[K12OSN] office suite interoperability

David Hopkins dahopkins429 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 16:58:55 UTC 2007

Agree with it all.  I got the school director of NCS (a charter school) to
buy into OpenOffice/StarOffice and the rest of the philosophy.  He then
announced to the teachers that he was using it, and it was the standard at
the school. Haven't had any issues since.  Now, if I could just get the
school districts to give it a try.