[K12OSN] Windows Terminal Services

Timothy Legge timlegge at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 13:28:27 UTC 2007


What is the deal with terminal Services again?  I believe I need the following:

1) Windows Server
2) Device/Client Cals for Windows
3) Device/Client Cals for Terminal Services.

I will be connecting via rdesktop, I assume that is okay as long as
the above is properly licensed.

Anything else required?


More information about the K12OSN mailing list