[K12OSN] fc6 and webmin problem

Barry Cisna brcisna at eazylivin.net
Mon Jul 9 18:44:57 UTC 2007

Hello All,

  Found out the fix for my Webmin not starting. Hoping this may help
someone else out. Not sure how this happened. This is my first install
of FC6/ K12LTSP6. Have run K12LTSP since version 1. Anyways in my
/etc/hosts.conf file for localhost by default I had a " ::1
localhost.localdomain localhost < realhostname> ". I changed the ::1 to
the usual 127.0.0.1 and then Webmin started. BTW: I had disabled IPv6
when i was doing the initial setup.from the CD's. Not sure how that got
in in the hosts file.

Take care,

Barry Cisna