Re: [K12OSN] two samba servers on one Win2k3 domain without trusts?

Hi Conrad and Les,

Here's the thing. I have been running 1 server with auth to AD via
winbind and kerberos for 6 months. Now I want to install another
server, but short of creating a whole other domain with SAMBA as a PDC
and setting up a trust, I can't see how to do it.

PLEASE point me at the simple "just edit pam to use" AD howto!

Thanks!

John