[K12OSN] two samba servers on one Win2k3 domain without trusts?

john lists.john at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 21:25:44 UTC 2007

Yes,

There in lies the ol' rub. I can't ditch win2k3 *yet* and in fact this
project is meant to show the folks that I work for that such a
replacement might be feasable, but until that day, I am looking for a
way to share a common backend without running parallel sets of
users/password setups.

I appreciate your help Doug.

John