Re: [K12OSN] two samba servers on one Win2k3 domain without trusts?

Exactly my point.  You want setup a second Linux server to participate in AD, yeah?  This is exactly what sadms is designed to do.  I wish I knew about this tool when I first attempted to this.   Save yourself the manual labour and the possible pitfalls,  check out http://sadms.sourceforge.net/

Thank me later.