Re: [K12OSN] liberation-fonts instead of msttcorefonts?

Rob Owens wrote:

Using OpenOffice 2.0.4 on Linux and exporting to a PDF, I don't see any option to "embed the
typeface".  Does anybody know if that's done by default?  I always
thought that a PDF was a self-contained system, so to speak.  But this
thread has got me thinking that I'd better double check what I think I
know...

Embedding fonts is optional for PDF documents. I do believe OpenOffice.org embeds fonts into exported PDF documents by default.

Nils Breunese.