Re: [K12OSN] Windows Terminal Services

A question I asked about the licence, but is dicey is that the device cals cover 'per device'.  From the windows side, every terminal session coming in via rdesktop from you LTSP server looks like it is all coming from 1 device, so technically it probably meets the license requirements though I am sure MS wants to you pay for every client device and not for the terminal server itself.  I carry enough TSCALS/CALS to cover my thin clients, but I guess some brave soul could argue the technical aspects with MS if they wanted. Seems MS pulls the same tricks when it is in their favor.

Sincerely,
Dave Hopkins