Re: [K12OSN] two samba servers on one Win2k3 domain without trusts?

john wrote:

Thanks, I did check out sadms and it was pretty slick. It didn't quite
do what I wanted it to and when I went looking for answers I didn't
like the fact that there wasn't a mailing list or a way to discuss
issues that might arise (at least one that I could fine). However I
could see where it would help folks out.

I appreciate the help.

If you can get the user names into a list you could just use webmin's batch add and cluster managment features to keep users and groups consistent across Linux boxes, and tell authconfig to do smb authentication against your AD or PDC so you don't need to deal with passwords. A side effect is that you don't have to let everyone on the AD side have logins - and you can have local users and passwords that aren't in AD.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com