[K12OSN] PowerMac G3 All in Ones

Has anyone used the older PowerMac G3's that are encased in an all in one unit as Thin Clients? I searched the Wiki to no avail. I believe it can network boot. However, I had no luck in doing so. I have only been able to get GX1's booting from my test server.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am trying to push this project forward to make a Library free of OS X systems we could use elsewhere to make an entire second lab.

Thanks for any help
--Shane