Re: [K12OSN] office suite interoperability

On Wed, 2007-07-11 at 09:19 -0400, k12osn-request redhat com wrote:
> > On 7/8/07, James P. Kinney III <jkinney localnetsolutions com>
> wrote:
> > >
> > > I hear repeatedly "We MUST use Microsoft office because that's
> what
> > > everyone has". I guess "lemmings" comes to mind...

okay, this is OT but lemmings really don't hurl themselves off a cliff.
The movie we all remember from childhood (at least the older of us) was
discredited as the filmmaker actually got assistants to fling the poor
critters off the cliff. Since then, Disney has pulled the movie from
circulation.

just a fun tidbit to share at parties...

http://www.wildlifenews.alaska.gov/index.cfm?adfg=wildlife_news.view_article&articles_id=56&issue_id=6

now back to our regular programming

William