[K12OSN] Anyone tried smbldap installer with Centos 5 ??

Matt Oquist moquist at majen.net
Fri Jul 13 02:56:21 UTC 2007

I apologize for having failed so badly to keep up with CentOS support.
A couple people have sent patches to me, but I've lost them in the
maze of my inbox. If you sent me a patch for distro_data.pm I'll put
it straight in (testing is up to you :).

Thanks,
Matt

--
Open Source Software Engineering Consultant
http://majen.net/