Re: [K12OSN] k12ltsp 7.0 beta #3

after returning from a lovely 10 day cross country trip across southwestern Canada, I'm just checking in to see if 7.0 is in full-release, or still Beta, as I have about 3 weeks to upgrade my main K12LTSP installation, and would LOVE to put 7.0 in rather than go with 6.0 and update later.

--Huck

Nadav Kavalerchik wrote:
Eric :-)

when using the fc7 beta 3 dvd to upgrade from a fc6 install it breaks during the "copy image to disk stage" right now, i'm downloading the beta 5 dvd with 120KB/s speed while trying to rsync it only works with 4KB/s
am i using the right command ?

rsync -Pav k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us::testing/7.0.0-32bit/dvd/ .
receiving file list ...
3 files to consider
./
K12LTSP-7.0.0-i386-BETA5-dvd.iso
     1218592   0%    3.87kB/s  254:15:32

kindly,
nadav :-)

On 6/18/07, *Jesse McDonnell* <jessemcdonnell verizon net <mailto:jessemcdonnell verizon net> > wrote:

    On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 12:52:00 -0700
    Eric Harrison < eharrison mail mesd k12 or us