[K12OSN] firefox addons globaly

Nadav Kavalerchik nadavkav at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 09:14:57 UTC 2007

yes, we use this method too, but with a mix.

first, try to remove the extensions.ini , extensions.cache and
compreg.datfrom firefox' user profile folder.
an reload firefox to let it re-register the extensions. i think this should
help. if not, i suggest...

second, what we actually use is a mix. we install globally some extension
but also, we have a Sandbox user in which we install and configure firefox
(and other applications) as we like and then we copy the user's specific
application configuration files (.mozzila , .openoffice ... ) to all other
users in the system and change ownership
very easy :-)

i can send you the copy script if you like this method.