[K12OSN] OOo default save format

Michael Blinn mblinn at peopleplaces.org
Wed Jul 18 14:22:45 UTC 2007

I found the issue - The patches were pointing to /usr/lib/openoffice2.0
and .x86_64 is in /usr/lib64/openoffice2.0

I made this change, but apparently there is enough of a difference in
the ordering for the patches to not apply cleanly, so I simply made the
DefaultFilter changes by hand.

Thanks,
  Michael