Re: [K12OSN] Off Topic - Computer Kits

Daniel Kuecker wrote:
I was wondering if there were any reccomendations as to a good place to get computer kits for students? they will be taking a class called PC Repair and they will be assembling computers. I need to have a kit that they can build, but i needs to run vista and below. Any input would be greatly appreciated!
Check Tigerdirect.com

They tend to have great pricing.

Then Geeks.com

I have a Micro Computer Center near me, and they have a great selection of BYOB.

microcenter.com