[K12OSN] Re: Can't login from secondary server

I erbooted the secondary server and still ca't log in.

On 23/07/07, Krsnendu dasa <krsnendu108 gmail com > wrote:
I have two ltsp servers. One mounts /home by nfs from the other.

When logging in on terminals that are booting from the server with /home it works fine. From the other server we get the error-
GDM could not wirte to your authorisation file. This could mean that you are out of disk space or that your home directory could not be opened for writing. In any case, it is not possible to login. Please contact your system administrator.

What do i have to do to fix this?
/home seems to be mounted. As root I can list the directories although I do not have access to the /home directories.