Re: [K12OSN] ltsp_kernel not installed?

Rob Owens wrote:

I'm running K12LTSP 5.0EL.  When I run ltspadmin, it tells me that
ltsp_kernel is not installed.  I assume this is incorrect, since I can
boot thin clients. Can anybody give me some advice on what to do here?
Should I install ltsp_kernel and see what happens?

If you can boot the clients, then what's the problem you're trying to solve exactly?

Nils Breunese.