Re: [K12OSN] need some K12LTSP 5.0EL advice

Jim Anderson wrote:
> In setting up RAID 1 do I need to create a swap partition?
I use RAID 1 on my K12LTSP 5.0EL installation.  I have two same-sized
swap partitions (one on each disk, not in RAID configuration).  I did
this simply so I could keep the partition layout on both of my drives
identical, and because I didn't see any point in using RAID on my swap
space.

-Rob