Re: [K12OSN] k12ltsp distribution thoughts...

luis montes cox net wrote:
Forgive me if this has been asked before, but why is k12ltsp an entire distro and not just a yum repository?

I think you could add the extra stuff into an existing stock install with some yum commands, but one advantage of the distribution is that it includes whatever updates have been released to the underlying disto by the time the CDs are rebuilt so it saves some time in the subsequent updates.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com