[K12OSN] K12LTSP 5 Can't execute scripts from Media Drive

Does anyone know why you can not execute shell scripts from the media drive in K12LTSP 5.0?  According to the terminal window, it advises me that permissions can not be determined. If I copy the  *.sh file to the desktop which has the path to the media drive and the *.sh script, everything installs as it should. Is there a fix for this??  Thanks group

Jeffrey Myers

El Dorado, KS