Re: [K12OSN] k12ltsp distribution thoughts...

Well, I used to use the K12LTSP repos (back around version 2, I guess)
to easily put LTSP on my local Thai language distribution, LinuxTLE.
People can and do use the repositories, is what I'm saying.

The K12LTSP install disk has been the easiest way to get a setup
running since the 1.0 days, which is why it was so successful.

Dan