[K12OSN] AD authentification, what is the best way?

Guy-Michel Lessard glessard at cegepoutaouais.qc.ca
Sun Jul 29 13:47:27 UTC 2007

I have been authentificating my users against Netware for the past 6-7 years, it was rock solid and dependable but now the IT personnel is shutting down soon Netware for Windows ;-((  I have seen alot of stuff about AD authentification and home folder mounting and i am confused, what is the best method with the most recent windows server version? I need authentification and home folder mounting. Please point me to the appropriate howtos.

Guy Lessard
Professeur CÉGEP de l'Outaouais
Gatineau, Québec
Canada