Re: [K12OSN] AD authentification, what is the best way?

Here's a Howto on the wiki that I compiled from several sources:

http://k12ltsp.org/mediawiki/index.php/Technical:ADIntegration

Mel

On 7/29/07, Guy-Michel Lessard <glessard cegepoutaouais qc ca> wrote:
I have been authentificating my users against Netware for the past 6-7 years, it was rock solid and dependable but now the IT personnel is shutting down soon Netware for Windows ;-((  I have seen alot of stuff about AD authentification and home folder mounting and i am confused, what is the best method with the most recent windows server version? I need authentification and home folder mounting. Please point me to the appropriate howtos.

Guy Lessard
Professeur CÉGEP de l'Outaouais
Gatineau, Québec
Canada