Re: [K12OSN] Re: SMBLDAP Installer

Dan Young wrote:

On 7/30/07, Mel Wade <mel melwade com> wrote:
Can't locate Crypt/SmbHash.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/sbin/

Looks like you need perl-Crypt-SmbHash. Not yet built for EPEL[1]:
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/epel/5/i386/repoview/ P.group.html

If you're OK with stuff installed outside RPMs, you could install with CPAN:
cpan Crypt::SmbHash

I like the Dag/rpmforge repository myself (not compatible with EPEL I believe) and they do have perl-Crypt-SmbHash in their yum repo.

Nils Breunese.