[K12OSN] Any news about K12LTSP 7

Shishir Jha shishirjh at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 17:28:03 UTC 2007

Hi,

Just was curious to know whether k12LTSP v7 is in plans or not. And if
yes then which version of LTSP is going to incorporated in it. We are
currently using K12LTSP 5 and are thinking of upgrading to newer
version. We have been trying out Edubuntu 7.04 for test and are giving
it a thought due to its ease with Pulseaudio and LTSP 5. But as we
have been using K12 I dont want to change to debian based Linux from
.rpm based system.

So guys, if anybody knows about any plans for K12LTSP and its detail,
please do share it with me so that I can decide what to do and whether
to upgrade or wait for release of version 7 of K12

--
Shishir Jha
EPC 1970,GPO 8975,