[K12OSN] Best mp3 player for use with thin client

Rob Owens rowens at bio-chemvalve.com
Mon Jun 4 15:41:24 UTC 2007

I would start by looking here:  http://wiki.xiph.org/VorbisHardware

I don't own one, but a while ago I picked out this one if I was to buy a
portable music player:
http://www.amazon.com/iAudio-MP3-Player-Tuner-Black/dp/B000GTQJ8W/ref=pd
_bbs_sr_6/102-0965531-7906554?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1180971425&sr=8-
6

It advertises that it works with Linux, plays ogg vorbis, has 2GB
storage, and costs $80.  Sounds good to me.  It got good customer
reviews on Amazon.

-Rob